Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortailPortail  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14

Go down 
+3
csc
Bigdummie
Phoen|x
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Phoen|x
Développeur/Developer
Développeur/Developer
Phoen|x

Number of posts : 12766
Registration date : 2006-10-27

Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14   Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jan - 12:33

Your question are legitimates.

We have been with Softwrap for more than 12 years. They closed down last September. I personally left Logique Eclectic 15 months ago. I came back and found a way to buy LE back especially because I felt bad for long time customers who could not activate their titles anymore.

The previous owner should have found a way to prevent what happened, but he did not. I am not blaming anyone, I think it was over his abilities.

We cannot prevent a DMR company to close. However, we signed a deal with one of the most well known company in this area (SoftwareKey).

We had a choice to make. Whether we start a new game from scratch that would take a long time to make or we are offering you an updated version at half price of the original. Softwrap closed down and left with all licences informations.

Now with csc on board, I have all the ressources to move forwards for years. In the very exceptional case that SK close, we won't let that affects customers. We will retrieve all informations to make sure no one is affected. But that won't happen  Clin d'oeil
Back to top Go down
http://www.lesims.net
Grim.Reaper
Prospect au repêchage/Draft prospect
Grim.Reaper

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2012-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14   Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jan - 12:40

Thank you for the honest answer.  Not sure if possible, but I believe other companies indicate if something unexpected were to happen to the developers/distributors, they would remove the DRM and give to the customers before the doors would close.  Of course none of them have closed so no idea if they would actually follow through:)

Is that a possibility?

Still keeping an eye out for the new product information about what updates have been made since the last version, since that is the other half of the equation before I purchase:)
Back to top Go down
Phoen|x
Développeur/Developer
Développeur/Developer
Phoen|x

PostSubject: Re: Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14   Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jan - 13:50

Yes, that would be an idea  Clin d'oeil 

You'll have all the detailed informations soon.
Back to top Go down
Grim.Reaper
Grim.Reaper

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2012-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14   Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jan - 14:48

Phoen|x wrote:
Yes, that would be an idea  Clin d'oeil 

You'll have all the detailed informations soon.

Ok, thank you....looking forward to the information.
Back to top Go down
csc
Administrateur/Administrator
csc

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2013-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14   Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jan - 23:15

Check out our new website for the game.

www.gmhockeylegacy.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.logique-eclectic.com
Garethw87

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2014-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14   Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jan - 23:56

Just stumbled upon a post on theblueline forum about this new version! You'll have my money when I get home from work!  Rebondir

I never bought the last edition - good job I guess! But I've always been interested in the game. I like the different take it has, while keeping the realism! Also I'm super excited for the DEL and EBEL add-ons! Great move!

Quick question - how many seasons can you play? Unlimited, 30, 100 ? 

Thanks/Merci!

Gareth
Back to top Go down
Phoen|x
Développeur/Developer
Développeur/Developer
Phoen|x

PostSubject: Re: Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14   Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jan - 10:08

Actually, you age so it is possible to die as a GM.

If you start at 30 years old, you can sim 40-50 seasons :)
Back to top Go down
csc
csc

PostSubject: Re: Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14   Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jan - 11:08

@ Garethw87 : Eisbaeren Berlin? All right then, bring it on...
Back to top Go down
Garethw87

PostSubject: Re: Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14   Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jan - 11:52

Phoen|x wrote:
Actually, you age so it is possible to die as a GM.

If you start at 30 years old, you can sim 40-50 seasons :)

Ah yes, death! I remember now from the old Demo. Merci!
Back to top Go down
Garethw87

PostSubject: Re: Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14   Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jan - 11:53

csc wrote:
@ Garethw87 : Eisbaeren Berlin? All right then, bring it on...
 Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14 - Page 2 398169  ! I guess you are a Wild Wings guy? I love their support. I've seen a couple of games of theirs on Loala1.tv
Back to top Go down
csc
csc

PostSubject: Re: Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14   Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jan - 12:23

Wild Wings are my passion. I have not missed a season without seeing at least one game and I live in the US for 12 years now...
Back to top Go down
Garethw87

PostSubject: Re: Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14   Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jan - 13:59

csc wrote:
Wild Wings are my passion. I have not missed a season without seeing at least one game and I live in the US for 12 years now...

Damn! That makes me feel bad for living down the road from my team and hardly going  Shock (There are good reasons!) but still, impressive feat!
Back to top Go down
csc
csc

PostSubject: Re: Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14   Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jan - 14:58

OK, I have to admit, I was slacking the last couple of years. I went only once last season and that was at the last Play Off game *lol*

This year I will also only see the last regular season game...
Back to top Go down
givetimmyajob
1er choix au repêchage/1st draft choice

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2013-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14   Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jan - 21:31

Does legacy have an editor like the older Gm Hockey games, where you can create and edit players and coaches?

Also is there a limit for a GM changing teams? I know in the older version you could change teams once and still continue your games, does that still apply?

I'll probably have a lot of questions as I sim through the demo, should I start a different thread?

Is there a major difference in scouting an individual player versus a league? If I scout a league what is the suggested number of turns to scout it? Say I want to scout the OHL and I use the max amount of turns to scout that league, will I get a report on every player in the OHL? Hope that question makes sense.

Last edited by givetimmyajob on Wed 29 Jan - 21:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phoen|x
Développeur/Developer
Développeur/Developer
Phoen|x

PostSubject: Re: Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14   Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jan - 21:32

The editor is still there, but the "Create player" still has to be added (in the 1st free patch).

Yes, you still can move to another team like in the old game  Clin d'oeil
Back to top Go down
givetimmyajob

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2013-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14   Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jan - 21:44

Good to know about the editor. Even without "create a player", I can edit some player who isn't being used. Looks good so far, congrats on another great version.  Très content
Back to top Go down
Phoen|x
Développeur/Developer
Développeur/Developer
Phoen|x

PostSubject: Re: Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14   Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jan - 21:55

Thanks  Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14   Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2