Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortailPortail  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14

Go down 
+3
csc
Bigdummie
Phoen|x
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoen|x
Développeur/Developer
Développeur/Developer
Phoen|x

Number of posts : 12766
Registration date : 2006-10-27

Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14 Empty
PostSubject: Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14   Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jan - 11:12

This forum is dedicated to questions/comments/problems on GM Hockey Legacy 13-14.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lesims.net
Bigdummie
Plombier/Depth
Plombier/Depth

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14   Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jan - 13:32

Will the English version be available also on Sunday and who handling the payment info? Looking forward to some Hockey. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Phoen|x
Développeur/Developer
Développeur/Developer
Phoen|x

PostSubject: Re: Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14   Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jan - 14:35

Yup by Sunday.
New distributor (99% it will be SoftwareKey).
Welcome back, BigDummy.
Back to top Go down
Bigdummie
Plombier/Depth
Plombier/Depth

PostSubject: Re: Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14   Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jan - 18:44

Its good to be back. Will be a first day purchase for sure, hope the other English members get the email and come back as it was always good to have their views. Thanks JP
Back to top Go down
csc
Administrateur/Administrator
csc

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2013-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14   Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jan - 21:48

We will get them back step by step. We are in this for the long run  Très content
Back to top Go down
http://www.logique-eclectic.com
Bigdummie
Plombier/Depth
Plombier/Depth

PostSubject: Re: Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14   Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jan - 22:36

I sure hope so, it was a shocker the way GM Hockey went away so quickly, but I for one am glad its back and will be chomping at the bit on Sunday
Back to top Go down
Phoen|x
Développeur/Developer
Développeur/Developer
Phoen|x

PostSubject: Re: Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14   Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jan - 12:17

With an American now at the head of the company, more effort will be put into the English market. You will not feel so lonely anymore  Sourire
Back to top Go down
csc
csc

PostSubject: Re: Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14   Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jan - 13:39

Hold your horses, I am still German after all. I just live in the USA Sourire
Back to top Go down
Shadowjoe
Shadowjoe

Number of posts : 9815
Registration date : 2006-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14   Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jan - 23:11

If they are some translation issues, I am the one that deals with this. In fact, I think I translated the whole game... well, maybe 95% Grimace
Back to top Go down
Bigdummie
Plombier/Depth
Plombier/Depth

PostSubject: Re: Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14   Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jan - 23:25

Should we delete the previous game, it didn't work so I guess this might be a dumb question. Also, will there be a self extracting file for logos and photos. I am looking forward to Sunday for some good ole hockey. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Phoen|x
Développeur/Developer
Développeur/Developer
Phoen|x

PostSubject: Re: Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14   Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jan - 13:04

Yes to both questions.
Self extracting packs can be found in the Links section of our website  Clin d'oeil
Back to top Go down
Grim.Reaper
Prospect au repêchage/Draft prospect
Grim.Reaper

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2012-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14   Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jan - 16:38

Is this game still being released on Sunday?  Thought I saw on ad it is saying January 28th.  I will be interested to see what updates have been made.
Back to top Go down
Phoen|x
Développeur/Developer
Développeur/Developer
Phoen|x

PostSubject: Re: Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14   Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jan - 18:21

Pushed by two days, due to the fact we are dealing with a new distributor and I want to have contact with them on launch day (they are open Monday-Friday).  Clin d'oeil
Back to top Go down
Grim.Reaper
Grim.Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14   Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jan - 18:43

Phoen|x wrote:
Pushed by two days, due to the fact we are dealing with a new distributor and I want to have contact with them on launch day (they are open Monday-Friday).  Clin d'oeil

Ok, thank you.  Couple quick questions?

1)  Is there a detailed list of features about this game?  I didn't see any product pages but would be interested in the core features plus what got updated since the last version.  Is this something that can be shared prior to release?

2)  Will a demo be available?
Back to top Go down
csc
csc

PostSubject: Re: Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14   Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jan - 18:50

1. The product page will be up by the end of this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Grim.Reaper
Grim.Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14   Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jan - 18:53

csc wrote:

Excellent...can't wait....my interest is peaking:)
Back to top Go down
csc
csc

PostSubject: Re: Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14   Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jan - 19:02

That is the plan. Get you more and more interested Sourire
But at the same time we need to make sure that we can support this great game so we appreciate the patience with the release push.
Back to top Go down
Grim.Reaper
Grim.Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14   Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jan - 19:04

csc wrote:
That is the plan. Get you more and more interested Sourire
But at the same time we need to make sure that we can support this great game so we appreciate the patience with the release push.

Two days won't hurt anyone:)  Now if you go past that, then we might have a mutiny:)
Back to top Go down
Bigdummie
Plombier/Depth
Plombier/Depth

PostSubject: Re: Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14   Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jan - 20:13

We have been waiting for quite some time now, 2 days is a drop in the bucket so to speak. Come on Tuesday. Thanks
Back to top Go down
csc
csc

PostSubject: Re: Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14   Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jan - 23:01

Thanks for the kind words, that makes it even better to be back.
Back to top Go down
Grim.Reaper
Grim.Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14   Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jan - 10:25

csc wrote:

When the product page is up today, can you post a link in this forum?  Not sure where else to find product related stuff.  Thanks!
Back to top Go down
csc
csc

PostSubject: Re: Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14   Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jan - 14:02

Will do. I am working on it but have some personal things to take care of first as I just got back from a business trip.

CSC

Last edited by csc on Thu 27 Mar - 12:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grim.Reaper
Grim.Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14   Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jan - 19:53

Ok, thanks..just hoping to get a glimpse of features and changes before the release.
Back to top Go down
csc
csc

PostSubject: Re: Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14   Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jan - 19:57

Working on it as we speak Sourire
Back to top Go down
Grim.Reaper
Grim.Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14   Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jan - 5:37

Guys, I don't mean to bring this up in a negative way but it will be one of the factors in me purchasing and supporting this game. If I am not mistaking per the letter/email sent out, the previous version stopped receiving support and does not sound like previous owners can activate/play the previous games they purchased.

With that said, what guarantees do we have this won't happen again and how will things be different? What happens if distribution issues happen again?. Will there still be drm in the game preventing us from playing if this happens? If something does happen, will there be some way to deactivate the drm so people can play the game they purchase if something happens?

Sorry for asking the tough question but I am just trying to understand what will be different where the same situation won't happen again. Nothing more frustrating than buying a product and not being able to play it or receive quality support. I understand you have new investors but that alone is not enough to totally prevent this again so hoping there are some kind of plans to deactivate the drm if it happens again.

I am hoping there are good plans in place since I would like to play a good hockey sim, but need to be assured worth the risk.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14   Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum dedicated to GM Hockey Legacy 13-14
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Games (english) :: GM Hockey Legacy 13-14-
Jump to: