Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortailPortail  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

92 Sharks dynasty with created prospect

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
givetimmyajob
1er choix au repêchage/1st draft choice

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2013-09-13

92 Sharks dynasty with created prospect Empty
PostSubject: 92 Sharks dynasty with created prospect   92 Sharks dynasty with created prospect Icon_minitimeWed 5 Feb - 16:50

What an awful team! Only 50 point on the season, only Ottawa had a worse record. Have a ton of draft picks coming up, around seven picks in the first three rounds. 

Joe Sakic led the league in scoring 116 points, 54 goals. Cam Neely led with 55 goals. 

Top scorer for the Sharks was Alexander Semak but most of that was with other teams. 

LW Johan Garpenlov. C Alexander Semak RW David Bruce
LW Larry Depalma. C Created Prospect RW Rob Gaudreau
LW Michel Picard. RW Pat Falloon. 

D Doug Wilson, Link Gaetz, Sandis Ozolinsh. 

G Rick Wamsley, Craig Billington. 

My created prospect was injured quite often only playing in 63 games. 13 goals, 21 assists and a MINUS 41. 

Traded Kelly Kisio to the Rangers for Semak. They traded Richter to New Jersey for Semak. 

La and Detroit both won over 50 games in their conference, Winnipeg won 42, no other team won more than 40. Tampa made the playoffs as a fifth seed with 75 points. 

I'll update the post season later.
Back to top Go down
Grim.Reaper
Prospect au repêchage/Draft prospect
Grim.Reaper

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2012-11-04

PostSubject: Re: 92 Sharks dynasty with created prospect   92 Sharks dynasty with created prospect Icon_minitimeWed 5 Feb - 18:42

How long does it take you to get through a season?  Seems like you go pretty fast through it...you must be a lot faster than me:)
Back to top Go down
givetimmyajob

PostSubject: Re: 92 Sharks dynasty with created prospect   92 Sharks dynasty with created prospect Icon_minitimeWed 5 Feb - 19:52

Seems like I can get through a season in a day or so.

Red wings beat the Penguins in the finals. My player had a nice run at the world championships before USA was beaten by Ukraine in the QF's  Confusion 

In the offseason his attributes only increased by two total points (puck control I think it was), that's a concern.
Back to top Go down
givetimmyajob

PostSubject: Re: 92 Sharks dynasty with created prospect   92 Sharks dynasty with created prospect Icon_minitimeThu 6 Feb - 11:36

93/94 Season

Redwings won 69 games and 139 points. Adam Mogilny led the league in scoring with 137 points and tied for the league lead in goals with Steve Yzerman at 67. Mike Gartner also had 61 goals. 

My Team

Lw Johan Garpenlov C Created Player RW David Bruce
Lw Larry Depalma C Alexander Semak RW Pat Falloon
LW Sergei Nemchinov(fa) C Dody Wood RW Petri Skriko
LW John Leclair(waivers) C Craig Mctavish(FA) RW Dave Brown(waivers)

D Sandis Ozolinsh D Jyrki Lumme
D Doug Zmolek D Link Gaetz

G Chris Terrerri(FA), Craig Billington

Created Player and Semak both had 30 goals, Gaetz was among the league leaders in penalty minutes and was one of the top fighters. Fired Rick Dudley as coach and hired Bob Hartley, Sharks made an amazing turn around clinching the third seed for the playoffs. Gaetz, Bruce and my created player were all injured for the first round of the playoffs and are currently trailing 3 games to 1 against Edmonton.

Forgot to mention that my farm team had a 21 game losing streak during the season.  92 Sharks dynasty with created prospect 326596

Last edited by givetimmyajob on Thu 6 Feb - 11:43; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : farm team update)
Back to top Go down
givetimmyajob

PostSubject: Re: 92 Sharks dynasty with created prospect   92 Sharks dynasty with created prospect Icon_minitimeThu 6 Feb - 15:58

Tampa 83 points on the season beat Edmonton in the finals, Wendell Young is your playoff mvp. 

Paul Kariya is rookie of the year(I passed on him in the draft). Kelly Kisio(a player I traded last season) was a finalist for defensive forward. Al Macinnis wins the norris. Tim cheveldae the vezina. Mogilny won both mvps and cleanest player.
Back to top Go down
givetimmyajob

PostSubject: Re: 92 Sharks dynasty with created prospect   92 Sharks dynasty with created prospect Icon_minitimeFri 7 Feb - 10:56

94/95 strike shortened season. Mario led the league with 76 points, Sakic had 37 goals in 48 games. 

LW Adam Graves(FA) C Created prospect RW Pat Falloon
LW Johan Garpenlov C Alex Semak RW Mike Keane(FA)
LW Sergi Nemchinov C Peter Stastny RW Ed Courtenay
LW Larry Depalma C Dody Wood RW Ryan Vandenbussche
D Sandis Ozolinsh D Glen Wesley
D Jyrki Lumme D Boris Mironirov
D Doug Zmolek D Link Gaetz
G Chris Terreri G Mikhail Shtalenkov

Terreri made the all star game, Wesley led the team with 7 game winning goals. Created Prospect was tied for the lead in shorthanded goals with 3. 

Sharks were the 3rd seed and lost to the Oilers in the first round of the playoffs in six games. 

Flyers beat the Wings in six games for the cup, Mvp Roussel. Hejduk is calder winner. Glen Wesley and Mike keane were nominated for comeback player of the year but lost to Sergei Brylin. Macinnis wins norris, vezina to hextall. Kevin Stevens wins both mvp's.
Back to top Go down
Grim.Reaper
Grim.Reaper

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2012-11-04

PostSubject: Re: 92 Sharks dynasty with created prospect   92 Sharks dynasty with created prospect Icon_minitimeFri 7 Feb - 17:36

givetimmyajob wrote:
Seems like I can get through a season in a day or so.

Red wings beat the Penguins in the finals. My player had a nice run at the world championships before USA was beaten by Ukraine in the QF's  Confusion 

In the offseason his attributes only increased by two total points (puck control I think it was), that's a concern.

Thanks for the information....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 92 Sharks dynasty with created prospect   92 Sharks dynasty with created prospect Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

92 Sharks dynasty with created prospect
Page 1 of 1