Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortailPortail  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

My own free online game (please read)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Calixte
Prospect au repêchage/Draft prospect
Prospect au repêchage/Draft prospect

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-05-26

My own free online game (please read) Empty
PostSubject: My own free online game (please read)   My own free online game (please read) Icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun - 10:33

I am proud to announce i have just released my own online game! I have been working on this game now for a VERY long time. In fact i started the specifications over 25 months ago and testing started over a year ago and now we are finally ready and have just opened the doors to people of the public.

Basically you take on the role of a ruler of a city in the middle ages, build up your infrastructure, setup trades, connect roads and build up your military for expansion. You can form your own clan with other members and go out and expand your borders by destroying your enemies. The game is TOTALLY free and was designed so that you do not need to spend much time per day on it, a few minutes is enough.

Here is the game link:

http://lordempires.com

Your input is appreciated!

PS: Please be patient, as i said we are still in beta, so there is several additions on the way still, if you have any ideas or suggestions you can post those in the game forums.
Back to top Go down
BigBen
Membre du panthéon/Hall of fame member
Membre du panthéon/Hall of fame member
BigBen

Number of posts : 1431
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: My own free online game (please read)   My own free online game (please read) Icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun - 11:49

Congrats My own free online game (please read) 429161
I'll try it soon
Back to top Go down
Shadowjoe
Administrateur/Administrator
Administrateur/Administrator
Shadowjoe

Number of posts : 9815
Registration date : 2006-10-28

PostSubject: Re: My own free online game (please read)   My own free online game (please read) Icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun - 12:02

Is it a hybrid RPG / RTS game?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My own free online game (please read)   My own free online game (please read) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My own free online game (please read)
Page 1 of 1