Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortailPortail  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

comment about the yearly draft

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
givetimmyajob
1er choix au repêchage/1st draft choice
1er choix au repêchage/1st draft choice

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2013-09-13

comment about the yearly draft Empty
PostSubject: comment about the yearly draft   comment about the yearly draft Icon_minitimeSun 16 Feb - 23:30

I'm up to about the year 2016 and the last two drafts, after the first five to ten prospects who have a talent grade of "A" or better, the prospects immediately after that drop all the way down to a "d". 

I've been playing around with the draft options a bit and it seems like the next draft there are more "a" level prospects, around 15 to 20 but then the next prospects drop all the way down to d in talent level.

Seems like it would be better to have the top five a+, the next ten prospects at A, the remainder of the first round B, second round c, then the third round going down into D, or something like that. 

I've also had problems getting any offense. In three years there's only been one player to hit 100 points(Ovechkin). I've changed the offense options and even downgraded "impact of dominant goalie" for this season but haven't noticed a major change.
Back to top Go down
Phoen|x
Développeur/Developer
Développeur/Developer
Phoen|x

Number of posts : 12766
Registration date : 2006-10-27

comment about the yearly draft Empty
PostSubject: Re: comment about the yearly draft   comment about the yearly draft Icon_minitimeMon 17 Feb - 11:32

It has been reported by french members. Will be fixed in the upcoming patch  Clin d'oeil 
Back to top Go down
http://www.lesims.net

comment about the yearly draft
Page 1 of 1