Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortailPortail  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  

Help us with visibility

Go down 
+2
Shadowjoe
Phoen|x
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoen|x
Développeur/Developer
Développeur/Developer
Phoen|x

Number of posts : 12766
Registration date : 2006-10-27

Help us with visibility Empty
PostSubject: Help us with visibility   Help us with visibility Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jan - 14:22

As you may know, we have always been very creative regarding the marketing. We don't benefit from a huge budget for this aspect, so we are expecting a lot of results bu words of mouth.

You liked our game? Talk about it in your entourage, on forums. If you have any medias opportunities for us, let us know. More sales equals more crazy upcoming projects. We have many ideas, even games in development state that only the person close to the company know about.

You did not like our game? Bring the secret in your grave  Help us with visibility 886175
Back to top Go down
http://www.lesims.net
Shadowjoe
Administrateur/Administrator
Shadowjoe

Number of posts : 9815
Registration date : 2006-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Help us with visibility   Help us with visibility Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jan - 19:52

I am taking care of the English community/visibility as I did before. I clearly think that LE needs to get the rest of the Canadians/Americans to follow this game, as long term visibility is directly related
Back to top Go down
Phoen|x
Développeur/Developer
Développeur/Developer
Phoen|x

PostSubject: Re: Help us with visibility   Help us with visibility Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jan - 20:07

Great  Cool
Back to top Go down
givetimmyajob
1er choix au repêchage/1st draft choice
1er choix au repêchage/1st draft choice

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2013-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Help us with visibility   Help us with visibility Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jan - 20:37

I'd be glad to help if anyone has any suggestions on what I could do. I'm really not active on many boards, except for ones regarding books and most of them don't have a sporting section. I have seldom used accounts at HF boards and EHM the blue line but haven't posted in either place in forever if at all. I'd be glad to tell them how great the GM series is, if it'll help.
Back to top Go down
Phoen|x
Développeur/Developer
Développeur/Developer
Phoen|x

PostSubject: Re: Help us with visibility   Help us with visibility Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jan - 20:44

Sure go ahead  Très content
Back to top Go down
Grim.Reaper
Prospect au repêchage/Draft prospect
Grim.Reaper

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2012-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Help us with visibility   Help us with visibility Icon_minitimeSat 1 Feb - 11:59

Kind of along the lines of visibility, I think it would be good to refine how the demo currently works.  Right now it lasts for so many days or so many times you open the game.  Not sure why you didn't just go with a certain number of days versus limiting based on the number times I open it up.  Really limits the ability to evaluate the game since I may want to open and close the game several times during a given day, which uses up my uses.  I have no issue with it being a time limiting demo (although I would rather it be more like limit it to a season versus days), but limiting it to how many times I open and close, not a big fan of that.
Back to top Go down
Phoen|x
Développeur/Developer
Développeur/Developer
Phoen|x

PostSubject: Re: Help us with visibility   Help us with visibility Icon_minitimeSat 1 Feb - 12:40

Ok we'll see with csc what can bo done regarding the demo limitations.
Back to top Go down
cmackayca

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Help us with visibility   Help us with visibility Icon_minitimeFri 28 Feb - 8:58

I have let people know on WebSim Hockey as I really like this game format BUT I have purchased two games on two different CPU (laptop and desk top) and both run ONE season ONLY then I get "srcipt error". "run time error" etc. so I can't play more than one season.
Please confirm when there will be a patch and editor for 2014 available.
Thanks
Chris
Back to top Go down
csc
csc

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2013-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Help us with visibility   Help us with visibility Icon_minitimeFri 28 Feb - 10:21

Hi Chris,

please check our new Forum at www.logique-eclectic.com/forum
Once you are registered and have applied for LE Customer Status you can check everything we are working in terms of Bugfixes in our Bugtracker.

Thanks

CSC
Back to top Go down
http://www.logique-eclectic.com
Phoen|x
Développeur/Developer
Développeur/Developer
Phoen|x

PostSubject: Re: Help us with visibility   Help us with visibility Icon_minitimeFri 28 Feb - 13:55

Can you send me your game at jfcabana@hotmail.com to make sure your issue has been covered?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help us with visibility   Help us with visibility Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help us with visibility
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Games (english) :: GM Hockey Legacy 13-14-
Jump to: